Foster Care Associates
- What is fostering?
- Why do children need foster care?Types of fostering placement
- Long term foster placementsShort term foster placementsParent and child placementsStep down fostering placementsSpecialist Foster placementsThe difference between fostering agencies and local authoritiesFostering stories
- Care is… our foster carersChildren and young peoples experiences with FCACare leaver storiesFostering FAQs
- The application and assessment process FAQsFostering finance FAQsFostering placement FAQsScreening and eligibility FAQsWant to foster?
- Can I foster?
- LGBT, gender and fosteringRace, religion and fosteringAgeDisabilityThe fostering process
- Enquiry, application and assessmentPre-approval trainingFostering panel and approvalPost-approval trainingYour first fostering placementHow will it affect my family?Allowances and payments
- Benefits and taxTake the next stepWhy choose us?
- Transfer to us24/7 local support
- Therapy serviceSocial work supportEducation supportChildren and young people’s support serviceTeam Parenting®Training and career progressionCarerNetFostertalkRespite and relaxation breaksFoster in your local area
- Events in CymruNews in CymruEastern
- Events in EasternNews in EasternLondon and Kent
- Events in London and KentNews in London and KentMidlands
- Events in the MidlandsNews in the MidlandsNorth East
- Events in the North EastNews in the North EastNorth West
- Events in the North WestNews in the North WestNorthern Ireland
- Events in Northern IrelandNews in Northern IrelandScotland
- Fostering in ScotlandNews in ScotlandEvents in ScotlandStories from ScotlandGet in touchSouth
- Events in the SouthNews in the SouthSouth Western
- Events in South WesternNews in South WesternThames Valley
- Events in Thames ValleyNews in Thames ValleyWestern
- Events in WesternNews in WesternYorkshire and Lincolnshire
- Events in Yorkshire & LincolnshireNews in Yorkshire & LincolnshireAbout us
- Our valuesRees centre for fostering researchOfsted reports
We have fostering teams across the country so we’re always right there for you when you need us. Find your local team.
We are Foster Care Associates
We are the UK’s largest independent fostering agency and we’ve been helping people become extraordinary foster carers for over 20 years. We know how important it is for foster parents to have the right support, training and experience to do the absolute best for the young person in their care.
Like most people, you’ve probably got a few questions to ask before deciding whether fostering’s right for you. We can help. Our team of friendly fostering experts, many foster carers themselves, can offer honest and practical advice. Please get in touch.
0800 434 6000
Foster carer stories
Derek & Maxine
Want to know how fostering will affect your family? Here’s David & Maxine’s advice.
FCA is a trading name of Core Assets Fostering Limited, registered company in England and Wales under company registration number 4322806, with the registered office – Malvern View, Saxon Business Park, Hanbury Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4AD.
Core Assets Group Scotland, registered company in Scotland under company registration number SC238143. Registered Office: Pavilion 3, Gateway Office Park, 7 Cambuslang Way, Glasgow, G32 8ND.