Foster Care Associates
- What is fostering?
- Why do children need foster care?Types of fostering placement
- Long term foster placementsShort term foster placementsParent and child placementsStep down fostering placementsSpecialist Foster placementsThe difference between fostering agencies and local authoritiesFostering stories
- Everyday people doing incredible thingsChildren and young peoples experiences with FCACare leaver storiesFostering FAQs
- The application and assessment process FAQsFostering finance FAQsFostering placement FAQsScreening and eligibility FAQsWant to foster?
- Can I foster?
- LGBT, gender and fosteringRace, religion and fosteringAgeDisabilityThe fostering process
- Enquiry, application and assessmentPre-approval trainingFostering panel and approvalPost-approval trainingYour first fostering placementHow will it affect my family?Allowances and payments
- Benefits and taxTake the next stepWhy choose us?
- Transfer to us24/7 local support
- Therapy serviceSocial work supportEducation supportChildren and young people’s support serviceTeam Parenting®Training and career progressionCarerNetFostertalkRespite and relaxation breaksFoster in your local area
- Fostering in ScotlandFostering in Northern Ireland
- Events in Northern IrelandNews in Northern IrelandFostering in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
- Events in Yorkshire & LincolnshireNews in Yorkshire & LincolnshireFostering in Thames Valley
- Events in Thames ValleyNews in Thames ValleyFostering in South
- Events in the SouthNews in the SouthFostering in South West
- News in South WesternEvents in South WesternFostering in North East
- Events in the North EastNews in the North EastFostering in North WestFostering in Eastern
- Events in EasternNews in EasternFostering in Midlands
- Events in the MidlandsNews in the MidlandsFostering in CymruAbout us
- Our valuesRees centre for fostering researchOfsted reports
We have fostering teams across the country so we’re always right there for you when you need us. Find your local team.
We are Foster Care Associates
We are the UK’s largest independent fostering agency and we’ve been helping people become extraordinary foster carers for over 20 years. We know how important it is for foster parents to have the right support, training and experience to do the absolute best for the young person in their care.
Like most people, you’ve probably got a few questions to ask before deciding whether fostering’s right for you. We can help. Our team of friendly fostering experts, many foster carers themselves, can offer honest and practical advice. Please get in touch.
0800 434 6000
Foster carer stories
Derek & Maxine
Want to know how fostering will affect your family? Here’s David & Maxine’s advice.• Mar •31Tue
Monthly Community Drop in Session – Redcar
We will be holding an information session about fostering on the first Tuesday of every month at Coatham Memorial Hall ...Find out more• Apr •01Wed
Monthly Community Drop in Session – Stockton-on-Tees
We will be holding an information session about fostering on the last Wednesday of every month at Elmtree Community Centre ...Find out more• Apr •03Fri
Monthly Community Drop in Session – Heaton, Newcastle
We will be holding an information session about fostering on the last Friday of every month at Heaton Community Centre ...Find out more• May •05Tue
05.05.2015 – Information Event – Omagh
If you are interested in finding out more about fostering come along to our event and speak to the team ...Find out more
FCA is a trading name of Core Assets Fostering Limited, registered company in England and Wales under company registration number 4322806, with the registered office – Malvern View, Saxon Business Park, Hanbury Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4AD.
Core Assets Group Scotland, registered company in Scotland under company registration number SC238143. Registered Office: Pavilion 3, Gateway Office Park, 7 Cambuslang Way, Glasgow, G32 8ND.