Based on your selections of being foster parent with / planning on caring for between the ages of .
You could receive around per year
Please note this is for guidance purposes only.
Generous fostering payments and rewards
At FCA, our foster parents go above and beyond for children and young people every day and we believe we should do the same for them. That’s why along with a generous fostering allowance of on average, £435 per week, our foster parents will also receive:
- A summer and winter £250 bonus payment each year
- Up to 14 nights paid respite
- A special gift or experience for each fostering milestone you hit
- Annual events to recognise and support your role as a carer
- An additional appreciation bonus each year which rises in line with length of service with us
What do the fostering payments cover?
The fostering payments you receive are made up of two parts. Firstly, they are there to cover the costs of looking after a child; such as food, clothing, activities and every day living. The second part of the payments is a professional fee which rewards our foster parents for all their hard work.
How you spend the fostering allowance is for you to decide based on the needs the child and your family.
In addition to our generous fostering allowance, we also provide our foster parents with:
- Regular social events and celebrations
- Access to our foster parent rewards platform
- Training and development opportunities
- Length of service awards
- Fostertalk membership
- Access to respite
Get in touch
Ready to start fostering a child or young person? Or just want a bit more information to help you decide whether fostering is for you? All you need to do is contact us.