Download the FCA’s Guide to Complex Trauma in Children
Simply fill in the form to download our guide to complex trauma in foster children for everything you need to know about caring for a child or young person with trauma.
In this guide, you’ll learn about:
- What trauma is and the different types.
- How complex trauma affects child development.
- The psychological and physiological effects of complex trauma on children.
- Treatment for complex trauma.
- How foster parents can help support traumatised children in their care.