Whatever you need us for, we’ll be there. This flexibility and unrivalled level of support really sets us apart. Because when you join us, you’re joining our family; and families look out for one another.
How we support you
We wouldn’t expect anyone to foster without the right support, which is why we offer one of the best support packages among fostering agencies out there.
Become a foster carer with us and you will have access to:
- Team Parenting – our unique model of support that forms a close-knit team of professionals around you and your foster child, and which has been proven to work
- Social Work Support – you will have a dedicated supervising social worker who is your main point of contact and will organise support for you whenever you need it
- Therapy Service – our therapists will help you understand your foster child so that you can find ways of responding to their needs that will make all the difference to them
- Education Support – helping to keep your foster child in school and achieving the best they can
- Children and Young People’s Support Service – those little extras for you, your foster child and your family that can help take the pressure off
Your local fostering community
We have fostering teams up and down the UK, with offices in more than 50 towns and cities. Each office is a space for you to meet fellow carers for support groups and activities or to drop by for a cuppa and a chat with one of our friendly fostering experts. Find your local team.
Help when you need it
What’s more our fostering teams are on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so if you need some advice or a helping hand, even if it’s in the middle of the night, we’re here for you.