Foster Care Associates
- What is fostering?
- Why do children need foster care?Types of fostering placement
- Long term foster placementsShort term foster placementsParent and child placementsStep down fostering placementsSpecialist Foster placementsThe difference between fostering agencies and local authoritiesFostering stories
- Everyday people doing incredible thingsChildren and young peoples experiences with FCACare leaver storiesFostering FAQs
- The application and assessment process FAQsFostering finance FAQsFostering placement FAQsScreening and eligibility FAQsWant to foster?
- Can I foster?
- LGBT, gender and fosteringRace, religion and fosteringAgeDisabilityThe fostering process
- Enquiry, application and assessmentPre-approval trainingFostering panel and approvalPost-approval trainingYour first fostering placementHow will it affect my family?Allowances and payments
- Benefits and taxTake the next stepWhy choose us?
- Transfer to us24/7 local support
- Therapy serviceSocial work supportEducation supportChildren and young people’s support serviceTeam Parenting®Training and career progressionCarerNetFostertalkRespite and relaxation breaksFoster in your local area
- Fostering in ScotlandFostering in Northern Ireland
- Events in Northern IrelandNews in Northern IrelandFostering in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
- Events in Yorkshire & LincolnshireNews in Yorkshire & LincolnshireFostering in Thames Valley
- Events in Thames ValleyNews in Thames ValleyFostering in South
- Events in the SouthNews in the SouthFostering in South West
- News in South WesternEvents in South WesternFostering in North East
- Events in the North EastNews in the North EastFostering in North WestFostering in Eastern
- Events in EasternNews in EasternFostering in Midlands
- Events in the MidlandsNews in the MidlandsFostering in CymruAbout us
- Our valuesRees centre for fostering researchOfsted reports
Home > Form F Assessors
Form F Assessors
Are you a qualified social worker? Can you write professional reports? Are you empathetic and understanding? Perfect. You could be just who we’re looking for.
We need self-employed BAAF Assessors to complete Form F Assessments for potential foster carers. And we currently need them in these areas:
- Kent (Medway, Dartford, Orpington, Gravesend, Rochester, Stroud, Gillingham and Faversham)
- Scotland (Fife, Perth and Aberdeen)
- Thames Valley (Hertfordshire, Reading, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Slough, Wokingham, Berkshire, Bracknell Forest, Windsor & Maidenhead)
- Yorkshire & Lincolnshire
- North Wales
- South (West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Bournemouth, Southampton, Poole, Dorset, Isle of Wight)
- South West (Bodmin, Bristol, Gloucester, Somerset, St Austell, Truro and Wiltshire)
- North East
- North West (Cheshire East and Cumbria)
Can I become a Form F Assessor?
To become a Form F Assessor you’ll need:
- To be a qualified social worker
- At least three years post qualification experience of undertaking relevant assessment work
- Registration with your country’s applicable social work council e.g. HCPC
- Relevant insurances
- To attend a mandatory induction day
- Your own transport and to be willing to travel
- To pass statutory and company checks as part of the assessment process
What can we offer?
We offer competitive fees on a per-assessment basis, as well as travelling expenses. We also offer our Form F Assessors opportunities for consultation and practice development.
How do I apply?
If you’d like to apply to become a Form F Assessor with us, please click the link below to fill out an application form.
If you have any questions and wish to speak to someone, please call Syretta Laws on 01527 556480.
FCA is a trading name of Core Assets Fostering Limited, registered company in England and Wales under company registration number 4322806, with the registered office – Malvern View, Saxon Business Park, Hanbury Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4AD.
Core Assets Group Scotland, registered company in Scotland under company registration number SC238143. Registered Office: Pavilion 3, Gateway Office Park, 7 Cambuslang Way, Glasgow, G32 8ND.