Are you a qualified social worker? Can you write professional reports? Are you empathetic and understanding? Perfect. You could be just who we’re looking for.
We need self-employed BAAF Assessors to complete Form F Assessments for potential foster carers. And we currently need them in these areas:
- Kent (Medway, Dartford, Orpington, Gravesend, Rochester, Stroud, Gillingham and Faversham)
- Scotland (Fife, Perth and Aberdeen)
- Thames Valley (Hertfordshire, Reading, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Slough, Wokingham, Berkshire, Bracknell Forest, Windsor & Maidenhead)
- Yorkshire & Lincolnshire
- North Wales
- South (West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Bournemouth, Southampton, Poole, Dorset, Isle of Wight)
- South West (Bodmin, Bristol, Gloucester, Somerset, St Austell, Truro and Wiltshire)
- North East
- North West (Cheshire East and Cumbria)
Can I become a Form F Assessor?
To become a Form F Assessor you’ll need:
- To be a qualified social worker
- At least three years post qualification experience of undertaking relevant assessment work
- Registration with your country’s applicable social work council e.g. HCPC
- Relevant insurances
- To attend a mandatory induction day
- Your own transport and to be willing to travel
- To pass statutory and company checks as part of the assessment process
What can we offer?
We offer competitive fees on a per-assessment basis, as well as travelling expenses. We also offer our Form F Assessors opportunities for consultation and practice development.
How do I apply?
If you’d like to apply to become a Form F Assessor with us, please click the link below to fill out an application form.
Form F assessor application form
If you have any questions and wish to speak to someone, please call 01527 556480.