Are you already fostering and considering a move from your current agency or local authority?
If you’re not happy with your current fostering provider, it might be time to change. That’s a big decision, but here at Foster Care Associates we’ll support you every step of the way. And we promise to make joining our family as straightforward as we possibly can.
Why transfer to us?
You do your very best for the children and young people in your care. So we believe your fostering provider should do the same for you. When you foster with Foster Care Associates, you’re joining our family, and we’ll look after you as one of our own.
- Unrivalled training – improve your skills as a foster carer and chance to study for formal qualifications
- 24/7 support – access to a range of fostering professionals right around the clock
- Extended support network – giving a child the best start in life is a team effort, so we use a unique Team Parenting® approach where it’s needed
- Help from other carers – Carer Connect, our online forum, gives you access to instant tips from other carers
- Have your say – you can directly influence how Foster Care Associates operates through our foster carer forum
- Over 20 years’ experience – we’ve been fostering children and supporting foster carers since 1994
How do I transfer?
When you transfer to a different fostering agency, you will need to go through an application and assessment process, much like when you first became a foster carer. But as you’re already fostering, you’ll be fast-tracked through the system, meaning that transferring to us should be quick and easy.
The process for transferring will be slightly different depending on whether or not you already have a child placed with you. Either way, we’ll work with you, your existing agency and the local authority to make sure everyone understands what will happen and that any children or young people placed with you are fully supported too.
Find out more about how to transfer to Foster Care Associates.
What do I do next?
If you’re considering joining our family, please get in touch with us and we’ll arrange to visit you at home to have a chat about what’s involved.