No-one can provide you with a better insight into what it’s like to foster than someone who’s done it before. That’s one of the reasons we set up our Carer Portal, which is an online platform just for FCA carers. It gives you free and instant access to information and advice right when you need it – day or night, 365 days a year. It’s easy to use and jam-packed with all the support you need.
What’s on the Carer Portal?
- Access to in-house news and updates happening in your area
- Details about local support groups and foster carer forums
- Join an online fostering community
- Details of activities, training and events in your local area
- CHARMS, where you can track the progress of children in your care
- The Foster Carer Handbook
How do I access the Carer Portal?
Once you’re approved as a foster carer with us, you’ll be sent your login details. This means you’ll be able to access to it right away.
If you are already a carer with FCA and would like to access the Carer Portal, please click here.
If you’d like to find out more about our Carer Portal and how it can help you, give us a call on 0800 434 6000 and speak to a member of our team.