We’re known for the brilliant support we offer to our foster carers. But we also invest a great deal of time into caring for foster children too.
When you join our family, you’ll be able to access our Children and Young People’s Support Service – or ‘CYPSS’ for short.
What does the CYPSS do?
Our CYPSS team offers daily and specialist support on a case by case basis. That could be to our foster carers, looked after children or to the rest of the foster family.
Some of the support offered by our Children and Young People’s Support Service (CYPSS) includes:
- Educational programmes either at home or at school
- Helping with day-to-day emergencies
- Transport for a child or young person and their foster carer to school, contact visits and more
- Supervision of contact between a looked after child and their birth family
- Holidays and social activities for foster children and the children of foster carers
- Out of hours support
Find out more
Want to find out more about our CYPSS service or thinking of fostering with us? Why not pick up the phone and give us a call on 0800 434 6000 or enquire online and we’ll answer any questions you have.