We’ve been here for a while now but we’ve never lost sight of what’s important; our values and our passion for helping children to reach their potential. We’re proud of our high quality foster care and we put the needs of children and young people at the centre of everything we do.
People matter to us. That’s why we celebrate diversity and believe we can all achieve more by working together and building stronger communities.
We’re part of the Core Assets Group and we share the same values throughout our companies.
Passionate about realising potential
We remain true to our founders’ belief in quality care for children and families.
- Truth – We act with care, compassion and integrity
- Quality – We set high standards for ourselves in serving customers
- Energy – We work with energy, enthusiasm and determination
- Results – We measure outcomes and use them to make better decisions
Ambition for children
We want children to have a sense of belonging and security within a family environment.
- Engagement – We encourage and enable children to have their voices heard
- Strengths Based – We use a strengths based approach to our work
- Achievement – We work with children to help them achieve
- Protection – We protect children
We believe that every person counts and is accountable.
- Needs Led – We put the needs of children first
- Diversity – We value diversity, take pride in our work and celebrate our successes
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our actions and outcomes
- Challenge – We challenge and support each other and our partners to constantly improve
We understand and successfully manage the risks of change.
- Creativity – We appreciate the need for change and work with pace and creativity
- Safety – We never compromise on quality and safety for children
- Research – We invest in research and learn from experience
- Culture of Ideas – We promote a culture that enables ideas to be developed, shared and realised quickly
We believe we can achieve more by working together.
- Local Focus – We deliver locally based activities to support local communities
- Sharing – We share knowledge and information with stakeholders
- Respect – We treat our partners with respect and integrity
- Honesty – We are open and honest at all times
The Government launched Foster Carers’ Charter in March 2011. It was jointly produced with fostering organisations, charities and children and young people. Recognising the invaluable work of foster carers, it sets out clear principles, based on the core belief that children come ﬁrst, it details how foster carers should be treated, describes the roles of carers and the pivotal role played by carers in helping children achieve to their full potential.