No-one can provide you with a better insight into what it’s like to foster than someone who’s done it before. That’s one of the reasons we set up Carer Connect.
Carer Connect is an online forum just for FCA carers. It gives you free and instant access to information and advice right when you need it – day or night, 365 days a year. It’s easy to use and jam-packed with all the support you need.
What’s on Carer Connect?
- Details about local support groups and foster carer forums
- Join an online fostering community with a discussion forum and blog
- Details of activities, training and events in your local area
- The FCA Recording System, where you can track the progress of children in your care
- The Foster Carer Handbook
What do our carers think about Carer Connect?
“There’s plenty of information and advice to be found on there and it’s great to have extra support at hand right when I need it.”
“Carer Connect is really useful. It helps me to connect with my local fostering community!”
How do I access Carer Connect?
Once you’re approved as a foster carer with us, you’ll be sent your login details for Carer Connect. This means you’ll be able to access to it right away.
If you are already a carer with FCA and would like to access Carer Connect, please click here.
If you’d like to find out more about Carer Connect and how it can help you, give us a call on 0800 434 6000 and speak to a member of our team.