Foster Care Associates
- What is fostering?
- Why do children need foster care?Types of fostering placement
- Long term foster placementsShort term foster placementsParent and child placementsStep down fostering placementsSpecialist Foster placementsThe difference between fostering agencies and local authoritiesFostering stories
- Care is… our foster carersChildren and young peoples experiences with FCACare leaver storiesFostering FAQs
- The application and assessment process FAQsFostering finance FAQsFostering placement FAQsScreening and eligibility FAQsWant to foster?
- Can I foster?
- LGBT, gender and fosteringRace, religion and fosteringAgeDisabilityThe fostering process
- Enquiry, application and assessmentPre-approval trainingFostering panel and approvalPost-approval trainingYour first fostering placementHow will it affect my family?Allowances and payments
- Benefits and taxTake the next stepWhy choose us?
- Transfer to us24/7 local support
- Therapy serviceSocial work supportEducation supportChildren and young people’s support serviceTeam Parenting®Training and career progressionCarerNetFostertalkRespite and relaxation breaksFoster in your local area
- Events in CymruNews in CymruEastern
- Events in EasternNews in EasternLondon and Kent
- Events in London and KentNews in London and KentMidlands
- Events in the MidlandsNews in the MidlandsNorth East
- Events in the North EastNews in the North EastNorth West
- Events in the North WestNews in the North WestNorthern Ireland
- Events in Northern IrelandNews in Northern IrelandScotland
- Fostering in ScotlandNews in ScotlandEvents in ScotlandStories from ScotlandGet in touchSouth
- Events in the SouthNews in the SouthSouth Western
- Events in South WesternNews in South WesternThames Valley
- Events in Thames ValleyNews in Thames ValleyWestern
- Events in WesternNews in WesternYorkshire and Lincolnshire
- Events in Yorkshire & LincolnshireNews in Yorkshire & LincolnshireAbout us
- Our valuesRees centre for fostering researchOfsted reports
Fostering in Scotland
Hello, we’re FCA Scotland, the foster carer’s carer. We’ve been changing children and young people’s lives in Scotland for over 12 years, so we know what it takes to become a brilliant foster carer. That’s why we offer exceptional training and support from the minute you join our family – and throughout your fostering journey.
With a wealth of offices across the country, your friendly local support team are never far away. Whether you live in the Highlands or the Borders, Aryshire or Fife, we’re here for you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Like most people, you’ve probably got a few questions to ask before deciding whether fostering’s right for you. That’s where our team of dedicated fostering advisors comes in. With honest and practical advice on every aspect of fostering, they’ll help you make the right decision for you and your family. To speak to a fostering expert, simply call our freephone number:
0800 023 4561
Foster carer stories
“We Foster Too”
Your children will have their own role in fostering, with both ups and downs.
FCA is a trading name of Core Assets Fostering Limited, registered company in England and Wales under company registration number 4322806, with the registered office – Malvern View, Saxon Business Park, Hanbury Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4AD.
Core Assets Group Scotland, registered company in Scotland under company registration number SC238143. Registered Office: Pavilion 3, Gateway Office Park, 7 Cambuslang Way, Glasgow, G32 8ND.