Foster Care Associates
- What is fostering?
- Why do children need foster care?Types of fostering placement
- Short term foster placementsLong term foster placementsStep down fostering placementsParent and child placementsSibling placementsPlacements for disabled childrenPlacements for sanctuary-seeking childrenRemand foster placementsThe difference between fostering agencies and local authoritiesFostering stories
- Care is… our foster carersChildren and young peoples experiences with FCACare leaver storiesFostering FAQs
- The application and assessment process FAQsFostering finance FAQsFostering placement FAQsScreening and eligibility FAQsWant to foster?
- Can I foster?
- LGBT, gender and fosteringRace, religion and fosteringAgeDisabilityHow to become a foster parent
- Enquiry, application and assessmentPre-approval trainingFostering panel and approvalPost-approval trainingYour first fostering placementHow will it affect my family?Fostering Allowances and Payments
- Benefits and taxTake the next stepCare is… finding room to fosterWhat type of foster carer are you?Why choose us?
- Transfer to us24/7 local support
- Therapy serviceSocial work supportEducation supportChildren and young people’s support serviceTeam Parenting®Training and career progressionCarerNetFosterTalkRespite and relaxation breaksFoster carer forumFoster in your local area
- Events in CymruNews in CymruOffices in Cymru NorthEastern
- Events in EasternNews in EasternOffices in EasternLondon and Kent
- Events in London and KentNews in London and KentOffices in London and KentMidlands
- Events in the MidlandsNews in the MidlandsOffices in the MidlandsNorth East
- Events in the North EastNews in the North EastOffices in the North EastNorth West
- Events in the North WestNews in the North WestOffices in the North WestNorthern Ireland
- Events in Northern IrelandNews in Northern IrelandOffices in Northern IrelandSouth
- Events in the SouthNews in the SouthOffices in the SouthSouth Western
- Events in South WesternNews in South WesternOffices in South WesternThames Valley
- Events in Thames ValleyNews in Thames ValleyOffices in Thames ValleyWestern
- Events in WesternNews in WesternOffices in WesternYorkshire and Lincolnshire
- Events in Yorkshire & LincolnshireNews in Yorkshire & LincolnshireOffices in Yorkshire and LincolnshireAbout us
- Our valuesRees Centre for fostering researchInspection ReportsNews
Home > Form F Assessors
Form F Assessors
Are you a qualified social worker? Can you write professional reports? Are you empathetic and understanding? Perfect. You could be just who we’re looking for.
We need self-employed BAAF Assessors to complete Form F Assessments for potential foster carers. And we currently need them in these areas:
- Kent (Medway, Dartford, Orpington, Gravesend, Rochester, Stroud, Gillingham and Faversham)
- Scotland (Fife, Perth and Aberdeen)
- Thames Valley (Hertfordshire, Reading, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Slough, Wokingham, Berkshire, Bracknell Forest, Windsor & Maidenhead)
- Yorkshire & Lincolnshire
- North Wales
- South (West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Bournemouth, Southampton, Poole, Dorset, Isle of Wight)
- South West (Bodmin, Bristol, Gloucester, Somerset, St Austell, Truro and Wiltshire)
- North East
- North West (Cheshire East and Cumbria)
Can I become a Form F Assessor?
To become a Form F Assessor you’ll need:
- To be a qualified social worker
- At least three years post qualification experience of undertaking relevant assessment work
- Registration with your country’s applicable social work council e.g. HCPC
- Relevant insurances
- To attend a mandatory induction day
- Your own transport and to be willing to travel
- To pass statutory and company checks as part of the assessment process
What can we offer?
We offer competitive fees on a per-assessment basis, as well as travelling expenses. We also offer our Form F Assessors opportunities for consultation and practice development.
How do I apply?
If you’d like to apply to become a Form F Assessor with us, please click the link below to fill out an application form.
If you have any questions and wish to speak to someone, please call 01527 556480.