Form F Assessors
Are you a qualified social worker? Can you write professional reports? Are you empathetic and understanding? Perfect. You could be just who we’re looking for.
We need self-employed BAAF Assessors to complete Form F Assessments for potential foster carers. And we currently need them in these areas:
- Kent (Medway, Dartford, Orpington, Gravesend, Rochester, Stroud, Gillingham and Faversham)
- Scotland (Fife, Perth and Aberdeen)
- Thames Valley (Hertfordshire, Reading, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Slough, Wokingham, Berkshire, Bracknell Forest, Windsor & Maidenhead)
- Yorkshire & Lincolnshire
- North Wales
- South (West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Bournemouth, Southampton, Poole, Dorset, Isle of Wight)
- South West (Bodmin, Bristol, Gloucester, Somerset, St Austell, Truro and Wiltshire)
- North East
- North West (Cheshire East and Cumbria)
Can I become a Form F Assessor?
To become a Form F Assessor you’ll need:
- To be a qualified social worker
- At least three years post qualification experience of undertaking relevant assessment work
- Registration with your country’s applicable social work council e.g. HCPC
- Relevant insurances
- To attend a mandatory induction day
- Your own transport and to be willing to travel
- To pass statutory and company checks as part of the assessment process
What can we offer?
We offer competitive fees on a per-assessment basis, as well as travelling expenses. We also offer our Form F Assessors opportunities for consultation and practice development.
How do I apply?
If you’d like to apply to become a Form F Assessor with us, please click the link below to fill out an application form.
If you have any questions and wish to speak to someone, please call Syretta Laws on 01527 556480.